What are Appropriate uses for Auto Title Loans?
1. Consumers who have a sudden and unexpected need for cash due to common financial challenges like medical emergencies, vehicle repairs, divorce, job changes or other unexpected expenses.
2. Self-employed small business owners with an immediate need for short-term working capital.
3. Consumers who, because of low credit ratings, don't have access to traditional credit-based lenders, like banks, credit card companies, credit unions and small loan companies.
4. Consumers who need a small amount of cash immediately and don't have time to wait for a bank to approve a loan. Banks and similar lending institutions are not always able to accommodate such requests.
5. Consumers who see this service as a sensible alternative to bounced check fees, late fees or wire transfer fees.
See related Item: http://www.responsibleautolenders.org/